Friday, February 4, 2011

Episode 59

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE
RSS FEED (Subscribe)
DIRECT DOWNLOAD (mp3)

Deadmau5 - Some Chords
Far Too Loud - Start The Party
OFFBeat & DiScala ft Poliana Griffiths - Bye
Treviso ft Thomas Henry - Disco & Dance (Christian Davies)
Pocket 808 vs Eurythmics - Sweet Ghostship (Housejak Valodja Edit)
Basto - Gregory's Not Over Now (eSquire Bootleg)
Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Edit)
Chris Willis - Louder (STFU)
Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang's 5th Symphony
Stars On 45 - Stars On 45 (Olav Basoski)
Steve H - Outta Sapce (Philipp Van Het Veld Bigroom Mix)
Far Too Loud - Bring Back Boogie
Unknown - I Heart You

2 comments:

  1. You're incredibly talented... I do a weekly podcast and stumbled across your remix of "Higher State" and was blown away. I'm drawn to anything with contrast and the way you blended truancy elements with some harder, dub sounds was thrilling. I'll continue to feature your work in my podcasts and live sets. If you'd like to hear some of my mixing skills feel free to check out my podcast at http://logan-spencer.podomatic.com/

    But no, this isn't about me... just one Dj that had to reach out to let another know how amazing his skills are. Support, I find, is the greatest gift and best form of motivation... can't put a price on that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - thankyou :) I'm glad people enjoy my music and it's always fantastic when they make the effort to let you know! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete